Friday, January 12, 2007

- Tennessee Waltz -

I went for a walk with Francis,J Hahn yesterday.
It walked to the nearby lake for about one and a half hours.

We spoke a lot of things. He talked about most.

That is Story of part-time job to high school student from elementary school age.
Thing of club of speech club and play and parties on Saturday night.



I asked him.

  Hahn「Everyone doesn't value something recently. 」
   Me 「...What is an important thing in our life do you think?」
  Hahn 「Well… it is "love"」
   Me 「What is love?」
 Hahn. 「The one given to person. Especially, love given for

      the person is honorable.
       My mother gave birth to me and died...」


…I couldn't answerd then any more...Becaues his mother was born of him and died immediately.
I tall before
His parents hoped for the child for a long time.
His mother died to give birth to him. He doesn't have the memory held by mother...


When it is a
melody that he often hums...

1 comment:

kazu said...

それでも、ハーンさんは会えばいつも元気に
声を掛けてくれます。

He always laughting and glad welcome me!

So I think smail is very important thing in our life.