Monday, January 15, 2007

When You Wish upon a Star☆

Me and my cousin's children.
Fron of standing girl and standing back one boy are twins.
Mask man is there big brother!-oh nice perfomance!


Do you have the thing that wants to do now?
Now, I am spending life with the limitation. There are a lot of things that want to do.

・I'm go out and the body is active.
・I want to go to eat the yakitori(loasted chiken@bar).
・The study of a Norwegian language is started!!
・Hair is cut. ・The book is read. ・The movie is seen. ・It goes to the friend to meet ・・・ Etc.



I'll be back soon!
by kazu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kakuchan, I'm Shiho. I hope you can recognize me.
First of all, thank you for the New Year's card. Thanks to the card, I found your web site!

I have gone through your blogs. You have been studying about social work? you are going to take a test or something?

Anyway, I hope 2007 is better than 2006 for you!

Shiho

kazu said...

Hi shiho.
I know you!he..he

Now I'm studying was been to PSW.
First time I couldN't pass the examination. After I worked other kind of business but I thought it's run away...so I'll try to charenge in my life.(My English is strange!)

I hope you wish warm year too.

Anonymous said...

kazuさんのイトコ

Anonymous said...

kazuさんのイトコkazuさんに似てるね〜♪

kazu said...

>toumaさん
手前の女の子と、後ろの男の子
それとお面坊や。

似てる?
自分は両親供に似ているって他の人から
言われた事が無いので、驚きです!