Monday, November 06, 2006

Respect persons


Do you have respect person in your life?
ya,I heve met and can do many people.

Today I'll try to introduce one of them.
His name is Francis Hahn.

Why am I respecting for him?
He always smiling to meet me.Then I feel down then he to say
"Don't escape in your life and hold on here.you are challenge term now,
You are keeped so don't be afraid!" I'm getting power for him

His mother was died when he born out soon...
His father was sick when he 7or8 years old,so he live with his grand M and F.
Both grand was sick too...He was work in childhood,and go to school in his money.and more...

He have experienced many paniful things.
He talk me peice of his life and important things to alive our life.We can't make a time talke with nearly.I don't feel solitude.
Because his work is chrre up every people.I got power wiht him!

Sometimes he is feel down,because he is just a man!But he looks vigor usually.
Now he has pain his leg sometimes. I worry about it.

I hope his helthy life and sucsees his work. Thanks to meet for him!!


2 comments:

Ole Jørgen Reindal said...

Its really good to have people like that, people to look up to and respect. rolemodels really^^

kazu said...

Hjertelig velkommen!

If we can to get to know people who are restriction in our life, so I want to have hold on gratitude every people!

Therefore I to do reception for you!

-Tusen takk! hilsen kazu