Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Smooth to Snus

Hey!! How are you doing now?
Please give me a little minites for me.Thanks! Can you anwser my question.....


…What do you see this?


Yes, answering easy.It's bubble.

...So what!?you want to say for me
Okey, okey take it's easy!
Well,Let's change the method of the question.
What are you doing when you irritating situation?

Me?.....um I uesd to ...smoke cigarette!
I smoked first time in 17 years old maybe . I'm not smoker,to doing somethimes.
We were abele to buy that easy and low price(crica 17-20 kr)
To happy feelings by 10%. 50% of the remainder becomes lonely feelings and tired feelings...

The cigar was changed into the stick, and the leaf was changed into the detergent.
I was able finally to become a child!

1 comment:

kazu said...

ちなみに、補足でSNUSというのはノルウェーの噛みタバコ?(歯に塗る)香りを楽しむ?、みないな代物ですって。

ノルウェーではタバコは3000円近くするらしく、SNUSは安価で帰るそうです。