Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why are you doing so that…?

I went to Osaka to try exam for yesterday and today.



The examination is PSW(social work of mental heath).
It is the last "paper test" that admits the country does
.

I had graduated from the school five years ago,So have to studied
a lot for things every day.
Because it was necessary to do quite system, law newly changed, and a lot of studies.





A lot of people came to take an examination.
However, some the people as not the young person like me... who looks like my parents years old...



Everyone is serious&very Nervous...


I didn't run away,and challenged myself.I want to praise me today!
The examination was very difficult. The result is sent out at the end of March.


Even I think that I held out of me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

おおー、お疲れさま!!
kazuさん頑張ってたもんね〜。きっと結果が出るでしょう♪また、ゆっくり話そうね!!

kazu said...

>toumaさん
コメントどうもありがとう!
自分なりに頑張りました(^^

結果は・・・!?来月末です。
結果も大事ですが、僕はプロセスも大切だと感じています。