Saturday, February 24, 2007

- FRIENDS -in a distance

Hello Everybody!
I'll try to write about my friends, today.

They have the dream and are always holding out.
ThatIt especially talks about sven this time.He had been working for one year at Japan last year.


He achieved the mission in Japan for one year. I respect him.
When we meets he was laughing and felt shy always a little though he did not speak a lot. However I like him!




Today is Sven's Birthday ! Happy birthday Sven

Look at right,please!
It's a crane made from paper. That is presented it to me when we say to universal studio Japan last year from Sven. I was very glad. This is my important treasure! I always thinking... want to meet the go him to Norway again I am a day when. Thank you and, I want to say him..,

1 comment:

Sven said...

Kazu man, thanks! You are cool, I like you. I hope we'll meet again:)