Monday, January 08, 2007

Ambitious! -Exit of tunnel

Ah------------!!!!

I am feelings that want to be called out now!!!!
Because I am studying sitting for a long time in recent in front of the desk.
I graduated from social worker's school. But the last examination has not passed though To try out for ..therefore.. and to get a formal license, I'm studying.



The examination exists at the end of this month.
It was slow that I started preparing.... There are a lot of remembered things, and it has a pain in the head now. The law has been changed for years how many at the previous state to my graduation, and I should study newly oneself. A psychiatrically,mental health, rehabilitation, Medical general, sociology, psychology, jurisprudential, is social welfare, social security, the community welfare, the public assistance... and 13 subjects are examined.



I only do only the thing that can be done hard now. After over of the examination, I think the resignation to be a mother-of-pearl way.

It ended at that time though I had run away up to now. It is a thing that the thing that challenges without fearing failure is effective.

Therefore, I will value a day with courage and endurance now!

No comments: